Please klick on the picture to zoom
The lung ventilator SIARETRON 1000 IPER has been expressly designed for being used in hyperbaric chambers up to a depth of 60 mt.
It can be used on adults, children and newborns who weigh more than 3,5 Kg, adjusting the settable breathing parameters, in particular the TIDAL VOLUME / FLOW and RATE, upon the patient’s physiology.
- Possible ventilating: IPPV, PCV, PSV, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP
- Safety valve at the exhaling pipe
- Breathing gas mixer (21% up to 99% oxygen)
- Standard couplings for the patient at the lung ventilator
- Electrical connection: Pressure resistant accumulators and/or medical electrical connection
- Application: Adults, children, newborns
- Ventilating mode: Time controlled with constant volume
- Pressure controlled
- Controlled flow
- Spontaneous breathing through integrated valve
- Compressed, medical air and oxygen with supplied pressure of 3,5 bar(+/-0,75bar) above chamber pressure.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.