Please klick on the picture to zoom
The HAUX-STARCOM offers maximum inner space by minimum outer dimensions.
Because of that reason this chamber system is applicable especially for containerisation or the installation on ships. For perfect eye to eye contact to the chamber occupants the control station is mounted directly at the front of the chamber with its integrated inspection window.
Special marks of the HAUX-STARCOM-Series are:
- Working overpressure from 5 up to 50 bar
- Available chamber diameters from 900 mm up to 2500 mm
- Space saving flat wall technology (in case of higher pressures or weight reduction available with curved floors)
- Materials: ferritic steel, stainless steel or high strength sea water proofed aluminium alloy
- Optional frontal or alongside mounted control station, ergonomic, simple and save handling
Optional we offer a huge scale of system assemblies as there is for example:
- HAUX-SPRAY-FOG-Fire fighting system
- Computer controlled HAUX-DECOMAT, HAUX-DECOSUPPORT
- Air condition system HAUX-HEATMASTER/HAUX-COOLMASTER
- Additional compressed gas storage, special space saving montage under or on top of the STARCOM
- Connecting flange for pressure tight docking on of diver transport chambers with for example DIN/NATO-STANAG-bayonet-flange
If available it is possible to rent a containerised HAUX-STARCOM 2000/5,5 diver treatment chamber.